So
atruelove
2006-01-29 15:15:41 UTC
Dream on.
Bush took a necessary and giant step in commencing the NUke-sanitation
of Rogue nations, something that had been advocated by Scientists and
Prudent Western people - and fully laid out - since 1945.
It will certainly continue for at least 100 years.
It's the Nukes, stupid.
Agreed that Bush & advisors are crooks in every other respect - massive
over-immigration, ignoring illegals, amnesty for illegals, etc.
I would suggest you stifle, and note the great turnaround by the US
voter since 9/11, as evidenced by the House measures passed in Dec.
that will blast illegals.
The UK, on the on the other hand, is now totally destined to <50%
whites in 2050. Nothing wrong with that of course. Of course.
atruelove